This award recognizes bloggers for their efforts to transmit cultural, ethical, literary and personal values every day in their writing.
Thanks goes to RAnn at This That and the Other Thing for honoring me with this award. I haven’t followed her blog in the past but I am honored that she would pick me out of the many book bloggers in cyberspace.
The rules of this award:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person that has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to other 15 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment. Remember to contact each of them to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
Now the hard part choosing 15 people to pass this on to.
* MJ at Creative Madness an insightful book blogger and a kindred spirit in terms of taste in books.
* Deena at A Peek at My Bookshelf another insightful book blog buddy who though we might often make divergent choices of reading materials still has opinions on literature that I respect and is a kindred spirit in many ways as well.
* Steve at Back to the Mountains who is one of the most thorough and precise reviewers in my blogging circles. Even though we might not agree on every detail I admire his commitment to exhautive reviews of content and quality. I also enjoy his sense of humor in what he has dubbed “genuine fake reviews”. They are spoofs to a degree but yet carry grains of truth even when he hasn’t read a book. They also prove quite amusing for the reader regardless of knowledge of the piece being presented.
* Connie for her Poetry Blog. Meaningful and prolific collection of Inspiring poetry that points readers back to our Creator.
* Karina at VBT de Net. A talented fiction author who also takes the time to help other authors promote their books through hosting Virtual Book Tours and sharing what she’s learned in the process of promoting her own books.
* Becky at A Christian Worldview of Fiction who also happens to be the organizer of CSFF Tours (Christian Science Fiction and Fantasy) – Blog Tours that help bring visibility to Speculative Fiction titles in Christian Literature.
* Sharon at Stories for the Hero In All of Us who is a talented author and a very sweet lady that I was privileged to meet on the Motiv8 Tour.
* Geralyn at Author Geralyn Beauchamp and The Time Mistress An author who uses story as a medium to inspire readers toward positive choices, a friend that keeps me on track when that is needed, and yet another reviewer whose thoughts I find useful in my reading choices.
* David at CFRB for his committment to authors and readers through CFRB and being an encourager and inspiration to the rest of the membership. He stands by the direction God is leading both in CFRB and otherwise even if some protest at first.
* Cathi at Cathi’s Chatter another fellow book blogger who brings her unique perspectives to the CFRB tours and her other reviews.
* Janna at Cornhusker Academy -yet another book blogger.
* Deborah at Books, Movies, and Chinese Food – yes it’s another book blogger
* Tami at Tree Swing Reading – yes another book blog
* Amy at The Friendly Book Nook where one of my favorite authors was recently featured.
* Wendi at Wendi’s Book Corner yet another book blogger who I just met as a result of Amy’s Faith~N~Fiction Saturdays.
The rules say to nominate fifteen more blogs for this award however I realize many of us don’t have the time to read that many blogs on a regular basis so I’m going to say nominate up to 15 but however many you come up with is just fine by me. I’m sure the whole point of this is simply to acknowledge other Bloggers who encourage and inspire us with their posts and friendships virtual or IRL (in real life).
I’ll be leaving you all your nomination notices after I get some sleep in but feel free to go ahead and post your own nominees if you find this before I get around to actually dropping you a comment.